Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Couple Valentine's Day Pics







Austin had a Valentine's party at preschool and they all made little mailboxes and dropped cards into eachother's boxes...so cute!! I remember doing the same thing and it makes me happy to see him so excited about all his cards.






And hubby surprised me with some beautiful flowers and a big balloon that says "I love you a latte" ---right down my alley! I surprised him too and had babysitting all lined up so we could go out on a date. We went to breakfast at Chambers Bay Golf Course and then walked part of the trail. It was a great day!


















1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a nice time! Glad you are all feeling better too, we are as well. I really hope we can get together soon after I get back from CA k? Missing hanging out with you!