Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Las Vegas!

I had a wonderful trip. Lots of adventures and memories made with family. It's crazy because we haven't gone on a vacation with just the 5 of us since 1995 when I was 16...so this was extra special. And Shawn did a fabulous job with the kids while I was gone. I missed them a lot but also really enjoyed the "free" time. Free from diapers, nap schedules, toddler attitudes, etc. :)

When I came home I swear the kids had each grown a couple inches. It really is a weird feeling to be gone for several days when I'm so used to seeing them everyday.....but it really is true: absence does make the heart grow fonder. I love all my boys so much!















1 comment:

Ken and Hannah said...

Looks like such a fun time Jodi! It's nice to get away every so often isn't it? Makes you really appreciate what you have at home!

Wow, congrats to Joel too!