Sunday, January 31, 2010

Anniversary Trip Part 2

Our first time ever skiing together
Shawn getting ready to hit the slopes!



Yes, me on skis and I'm not on the ground! :)
I must say I am very proud of myself. I know some may not believe it but I actually did a lot better than I (or Shawn) expected! I didn't fall once for the first few hours...then we stopped for dinner and things got a little icy and well....there were some issues after that, but for the most part it went well!







Snoqualmie Falls--this was right outside our hotel.





On our last day, after we got a couples massage and spent some time at the spa we went to Northbend and hit the outlets-- preceeded by a wonderful lunch and trip to Starbucks--I'm a happy, relaxed girl here!
All in all we had an excellent time, made lots of memories, and our kids did great without us----hopefully there will be more of these little getaways in the future! :)


2 comments:

Shawn Jennison said...

The trip was a really fun time for sure! Skiing was really great and the hotel was very nice. Jodi did an amazing job on the slopes for the first time in 12+ years. I'm so proud of her.

Jacquelyn said...

so sweet!!!